Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of silver?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “silver”.
Undeniably, nowadays, a lot of people are more into writing and speaking in events using the English language than the Tagalog language. That is because many of us are more familiar with the former.
In this article, we will try to learn another Tagalog word based its English counterpart which we often find it hard to translate. We will learn about “silver”.
What is a “silver”?
Silver can either be a metal or a color. We will focus on it being a metal, which, according to Cambridge Dictionary, is a white metal that is important in making things like coins, utensils, jewelry, etc.
What is silver in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word silver.
Translate English to Tagalog
Silver = Pilak
Examples of sentences using the word silver:
1. The silver necklace worth two(2) thousand was lost.
2. Carie chose the silver spoon over the gold one as she wants to give the latter to her younger sister.
3. Silver medals were given to the winners of the speech contest.
4. Three(3) silver rings were bought by Jim as a surprise for his wife.
5. Antonio did not intend to lose the silver chain his late mom gave him.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pilak:
1. Gawa sa pilak ang mga kubyertos na ginagamit sa palasyo.
2. Maraming pilak ang gagamitin sa paggawa ng nais niyang mga alahas para sa kaarawan ng anak.
3. Nagbebenta ng mga pulseras na gawa sa pilak ang tatay ni Alejandro.
4. Alin ba ang mas pipiliin mo, pilak o ginto?
5. Pilak ang ginamit sa paggawa ng mga barya.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: