LOTTO RESULT – Draws for 6/49 SuperLotto, 6/42 Lotto
LOTTO RESULT – Here is the official result of the 6/42 Lotto and 6/49 Super Lotto draw for today, , .
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office or more commonly known as PCSO got five major lotto games – the 6/58 Ultra Lotto, the 6/55 Grand Lotto, the 6/49 Super Lotto, the 6/45 Mega Lotto, and the 6/42 Lotto.
The major lotto games have different draw schedules. For today, , , the draws that will be held are for the 6/42 Lotto and 6/49 Super Lotto.
Here is the Lotto Result 6/49 Super Lotto:
For the 6/49 Super Lotto, the draw is held every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. The draw is held at 9:00 o’clock in the evening along with the other major lotto draws.
Here is the Lotto Result 6/42 Lotto:
For the 6/42 Lotto, the draw is held every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The draw is held at 9:00 o’clock in the evening along with the other major lotto draws.
Currently, here is the complete list of the jackpot prizes for the major lotto games of the PCSO:
- 6/58 Ultra Lotto: ₱49,500,000.00
- 6/55 Grand Lotto: ₱162,347,069.60
- 6/49 Super Lotto: ₱35,457,422.60
- 6/45 Mega Lotto: ₱52,129,044.80
- 6/42 Lotto: ₱5,940,000.00
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel at 9:00 pm.
- The lotto ticket for the 6/49 Super Lotto and 6/42 Lotto is at Php 24.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play
6/49 Super Lotto
- Choose six(6) numbers from 1 to 49 that will make up your lotto combination.
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the System Play, you will be assisted on the possible combinations to increase your chance of winning. The following are the System Play type, the number of selections, and the total bet cost.
- Choose six(6) numbers from 1 to 42 that will make up your lotto combination.
- You may also choose the Lucky Pick if you don’t have a definite combination. It is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the System Play under this lotto game, the following are the System Play type, the number of selections, and the total bet cost.
The schedules of the draw for each PCSO lotto game can be found below:
What can you say about this?
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph and Facebook: @PhilNews