EZ2 RESULT Today – Here is the result of EZ2 Lotto draw of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Updates of the EZ2 result is refreshed every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM.
The above results are the official winning number for () for draw of EZ2 Lotto.
EZ2 Lotto Result Yesterday (,See also 6/49 LOTTO RESULT, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT, STL RESULT, and SWERTRES RESULT pages.
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the EZ2 Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has daily draws every 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 9:00 pm daily.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel.
- The lotto ticket for the EZ2 Lotto is at Php 12.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the PCSO EZ2 Lotto
- Pick two(2) digits that will compose your combination. You will have to choose from a field of one(1) to three(3).
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- Mark your play amount which is from Php 12.00 to Php 600.00.
- For the Rambolito system play, you may choose two(2) digits and the system will automatically generate the possible combinations with regards to the digits you have chosen. The minimum play amount is at Php 12.00.
- For the Advance Draws, you may play the same combination up to a series of six(6) draws.
Prizes for EZ2 Lotto
- If you got the winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 4,000.00 for every lotto ticket.
- If you won through the Rambolito system play, you will win Php 2,000.00.
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,001.00and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.