ChemEng Results 2022 – The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result October 2022 including the full list of passers.
The October 2022 Chemical Engineering board exam result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Chemical Engineer licensure examinations have been conducted in PRC testing centers nationwide including NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi.
PRC Board of Chemical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Shirlyn B. Chua-Reyes and Engr. Cezar S. De la Cruz administered the board examinations on October 11-13, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts and ethics)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The ChemEng Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on October 18 2022.
However, the examinees should expected that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
Aspiring chemical engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. ChemEng examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.