English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of orange?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “orange”.
When it comes to colors, most of us are undeniably more familiar with their English names compared to their Tagalog translation. One of the colors that many of us are not aware about its Tagalog counterpart is orange.
What does “orange” mean?
According to Bourn Creative, the color orange is a mixture of yellow and red. It depicts energy and happiness based on its combination and it is often linked to joy, sunshine, creativity, and freedom.
What is orange in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word orange.
Translate English to Tagalog
Orange = Kahel
Examples of sentences using the word porridge:
1. Among all the crayons available inside the box, Timothy chose the color orange one.
2. Greg and his older brother, Gary, both do not like to wear orange-colored t-shirts and pants.
3. The color chosen by the parents of Grade III-Jupiter for the P.E. uniforms of their children is orange.
4. Have you seen the shade of orange that will be used as motif of the program?
5. All the other colors are available except for orange.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kahel:
1. Pinaka-paborito ni Nathaniel ang kulay kahel.
2. Kinulayan ni Morry ng kahel ang kanyang sasakyan.
3. Hindi agad natuntun ni Marciano ang bahay nina Elisa at Miguel sapagkat nabago na ang kulay nito at hindi na kahel.
4. Mas pinili ni Lawrence ang kahel na damit kaysa asul.
5. Kulay kahel ang nais ng magkasintahang Romy at Lourdes na gamitin sa kanilang kasal.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: