English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of proverb?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “proverb”.
Many of us are fond of memorizing proverbs when we were still in elementary. There are even some that we won’t forget until we grow up and we have lived by them.
However, amid the prominence of proverbs to us, many of us might not be familiar with its Tagalog counterpart.
What does “proverb” mean?
According to Collins English Dictionary, a proverb is a short sentence that often bears a piece of advice about life.
What is proverb in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word proverb.
Translate English to Tagalog
Proverb = Kasabihan
Examples of sentences using the word proverb:
1. The teacher tasked the Grade 5 students to list down at least five proverbs that can be found inside the school campus.
2. Miko is not fond of proverbs as much as he is of riddles.
3. Sylvia likes to write every proverb she encounters on the little pink notebook that she usually carries with her wherever she goes.
4. Which of the two proverbs posted by Teacher Annie do you like more?
5. Dustin was asked by Teacher Gino to explain the proverb that he chose to memorize.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kasabihan:
1. Ang kanilang paaralan ay napapaligiran ng maraming mga kasabihan na nakasulat sa karatula.
2. Araw-araw ay kailangan ng mga mag-aaral ni Bb. Santos na mag-saulo ng isang kasabihan mula sa aklat.
3. Ilang kasabihan ba ang kailangan mong isulat sa kwaderno mo?
4. Lahat ng mga kasabihan sa parke ay nagtuturo ng mga magagandang aral para sa mga maliliit na bata.
5. Isinapuso ni Dexter ang kasabihan na ibinahagi sa kanya ng ate niya kaya naging matagumpay siya sa buhay.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: