English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “refrigerator”.
Most of us know what a refrigerator is. However, many of us undeniably have a hard time finding out its Tagalog translation or counterpart. Aside from using ref or
What does “refrigerator” mean?
According to Collins English Dictionary, a refrigerator is a large container which is cool on the inside. It is used in holding food and drinks to keep them fresh.
What is refrigerator in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word sisidlang-palamigan.
Translate English to Tagalog
Refrigerator = Sisidlang-Palamigan
Examples of sentences using the word refrigerator:
1. The freezer of Mila’s refrigerator no longer cools so she is thinking of purchasing a new one.
2. Kiko prefers the old-model refrigerator rather than the new ones because of their quality and durability.
3. The mall near the house of Mabel’s family no longer
4. Sylvana’s birthday gift for her mother is a brand new refrigerator that has its own water dispenser.
5. Put the ice cream inside the refrigerator so it won’t melt.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sisidlang-palamigan:
1. Sa tindi ng init ngayon, parang gusto ng balikbayang si Menias na pumasok na lang sa sisidlang-palamigan.
2. Noong isang buwan lamang nabili nina Kristina at ng ina niya ang sisidlang-palamigan na nasira dahil sa baha.
3. Maliit ang sisidlang-palamigan ng pamilya Rodriguez kaya hindi gaanong malaki ang binabayaran nila sa kuryente.
4. Kinuha ni Francheska mula sa sisidlang-palamigan ang yelo at ibinigay sa bata.
5. Maraming laman ang sisidlang-pamaligan nina Ricky at Moira kung kaya’t mahilig tumambay at kumain ang mga kaibigan nila sa kanilang bahay.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: