Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of dove?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “dove”.
When it comes to animals, lots of us most especially the little ones are more familiar with their English terms than their Tagalog terms. For example is the bird dove.
What is “dove”?
According to Collins Dictionary, the
What is dove in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word dove.
Translate English to Tagalog
Dove = Kalapati
Examples of sentences using the word dove:
1. Christopher and Venice bought two doves for their upcoming wedding.
2. The flock of doves that you saw along the McKinley Road often passes that way
3. The poor dove fell on the water after it broke one of its wings.
4. Dove and eagle are two of the most prominent birds.
5. Chelsea bought a pair of dove and one cute little
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kalapati:
1. Kalapati ang iniregalo nina Mang Karlos at Aling Susan sa kanilang bunsong anak na mahilig sa mga hayop.
2. Nakalipad na ang mga kalapati bago pa dumating ang leon.
3. Madalang ka na lang makakakita ng mga kalapati sa bundok ngayon.
4. Pinakain mo
5. Pumunta ng tindahan si Aling Elisa upang bumili ng pagkain ng mga kalapati ng kanyang anak na si Teroy.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: