English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of porridge?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “porridge”.
Most of us are familiar with the English term of certain food like the porridge. However, there are times when we struggle finding their Tagalog translation or equivalent.
What does “porridge” mean?
What is porridge in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word porridge.
Translate English to Tagalog
Porridge = Lugaw
Examples of sentences using the word porridge:
1. Santi would rather eat porridge for breakfast than egg and rice as he is very health conscious.
2. Mother’s porridge is the favorite of my sister Trina.
3. Isabel will ask her cousin Mike to be with her as she will buy some groceries including the porridge supply of their grandfather.
4. The price of the ready-to-cook porridge at the mall went higher as the tax increases.
5. Bring him some porridge so he can eat and then drink his medicine.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang lugaw:
1. Pinakain ng mag-asawa ng lugaw ang mga batang-kalye na nakatira sa gilid ng kalsada sa Roxas.
2. Pagdating sa pagluluto ng lugaw, si Andres ang magaling diyan.
3. Mahilig kumain ng lugaw si Jestoni sa umaga man, sa tanghali, sa hapon, o gabi.
4. Inutusan ni Flor si Yaya Meding na maghanda ng lugaw para sa agahan nina Tiyo Carlos at Tiya Sita.
5. Kinain ng mga bata ang lugaw na luto ng kanilang ina habang mainit pa ito.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: