Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of pink?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “pink”.
When it comes to color, many of us are undeniably more familiar with their English names than their Tagalog names like the color pink. In this article, we’re going to know more about this color.
What is a “pink”?
Bourn Creative tags pink as a “delicate color”. According to the website, it refers to sweetness, tenderness, playfulness, and charm. It is often associated with babies, cotton candy, and little girls.
What is pink in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word pink.
Translate English to Tagalog
Pink = Kulay-rosas
Examples of sentences using the word pink:
1. The color motif of the children’s party thrown for Caroline’s first birthday are pink and yellow.
2. The male students of the Mrs. Torres’ class opposed to the proposal of having the pink color as their official uniform for their on-the-job training.
3. Which one do you prefer for Celestine – the green dress or the pink ball gown?
4. Julian does not bother wearing pink-colored polo shirts and long sleeves as it still suits him well.
5. Gary sent a bouquet of pink flowers to Erica at her workplace.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kulay-rosas:
1. Kulay-rosas ang napili ng grupo nina Dessa at Tom bilang opisyal na kulay ng kanilang uniporme para sa proyekto.
2. Asul, bughaw, at kulay-rosas ang mga paboritong kulay ng anak nina Dominic at Catherine na si Nica.
3. Lahat ng nakabunot ng papel na may kulay-rosas ay pinapunta ni Gng. Margie sa harap ng klase.
4. Dumating si Franco na may dalang kulay-rosas na pintura para sa bagong-silid ng nakababata niyang kapatid.
5. Nawawala ang kulay-rosas na pitaka ni Sharmaine.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: