CSE RESULTS 2022 – The Civil Service Commission is about to release the Civil Service Exam Result October 2022 for FOE, POE, and BCLTE.
The October 2022 Civil Service Exam for Fire Officer Examination (FOE), Penology Officer Examination (POE), Penology Officer Examination (POE), and Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) will be available on this website after it will be released by CSC.
The Civil Service Exam eligibility tests have been held at the designated testing centers across the Philippines last October 23, 2022 (Sunday). A total of 80,805 examinees take the examinations.
63,621 individuals took Foe, 10,461 took POE and 6,723 citizens took BCLTE.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Fire Officer Examination List of Passers
- Penology Officer Examination List of Passers
- Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination List of Passers
- General Ability (25%): Verbal, Analytical and Numerical
- Fire Suppression (30%): Pre-Fire Planning; Firefighting Techniques and Procedures; Tools, Equipment and Apparatus
- Fire Safety and Prevention (20%): Fire Code of the Philippines; Fire Safety Related Codes, NFPA Laws and other BFP Issuances (Building Code, Electrical Code); BFP Citizens Charter, SOP/MCs on Fire Safety Inspection
- Fire Investigation (15%): The Law on Arson in the Philippines (RPC); Procedures and Techniques; SOP’s in Fire and Arson Investigation
- Administrative Matters (10%): RA 6975, 9263 & 9592 and its IRR; CSC Rules and Regulations and Qualification Standards; BFP Memo Circulars and SOP’s on Administrative Matters
- General Ability (50%): Verbal, Analytical, Numerical
- Jail Management Concepts and Applications (30%): Commitment and Classifications of Inmates/Prisoners/Detainees; Reception Procedures, Classification and Disciplinary Boards and Punishable Acts of Inmates; Treatment of Inmates with Special Needs
- Custodial Concepts and Applications (45%): Custody, Security and Control, Emergency Plans, Movement and Transfer of Prisoners and Detainees; Inmates’ Rights and Privileges
- Inmates Welfare and Development Programs (15%)
- BJMP Administrative Matters (10%): Salient Features of RA 6713 & RA 9263; Omnibus Rules on Leave; Bill of Rights – Article III of the Constitution; RA 9745; 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions; 2017 BJMP Comprehensive Administrative Disciplinary Machinery
- General Ability (Verbal; Analytical; Leadership and Management; RA 6713)
- Specialized/ Technical Area (Mobilization of Resources; Management of Local Treasury Services; Safekeeping of Local Funds and Records; Preparation and Analysis of Treasury and Non-Treasury Related Reports; Coordinating and Communicating Local Treasury Matters with Stakeholders; Management of Other PFM Areas; Management of Inter-Government and Other Fund Transfers)
Examinees must at least 80.00% general rating to pass the CSE Eligibility examination.
The civil service exam result is expected to be released within forty (40) days after the last day of examinations or from December 1-2, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.