English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of verb?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “verb”.
Many of us are familiar with the parts of speech most especially the verb. However, undeniably, when it comes to its Tagalog translation or counterpart, not all of us are familiar to it.
What does “verb” mean?
According to Oxford Dictionaries, a verb is a word “used to describe an action, state” and occurrence. It is more commonly known as an action word in a sentence like the words drink, give, and nurture.
What is verb in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word verb.
Translate English to Tagalog
Verb = Pandiwa
Examples of sentences using the word verb:
1. Melanie spotted thirty-four verbs in the story that Teacher Gerry asked them to read at home.
2. Lope and Karlos listed down the same set of verbs in the same order so the teacher suspected that they copied from the same source or they cheated.
3. Yesterday, Samuel was absent so he missed his teacher’s discussion about verb.
4. Examples of verbs are sit, eat, and sleep.
5. Avery asked Duchess to save her and Olive a copy of the notes about verb.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pandiwa:
1. Takdang-aralin nina Jona at Erica na maglista ng tig-sasampung halimbawa ng pandiwa.
2. Hindi alam ni Santi kung ano ang pandiwa kaya hindi siya nakasagot sa pagsusulit.
3. Kumain at matulog ang mga paboritong pandiwa ni Tielo.
4. Umalis si Bb. Fortuna at iniwan kay Bb. Cruz ang pagturo sa mga mag-aaral niya tungkol sa pandiwa.
5. Lahat ng pandiwa na ginamit sa kwento ay nagsisimula sa letra “k”.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: