The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Physician Board Exam Result October 2022 including the PLE full list of passers.
The October 2022 Physician Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Physician Licensure Examinations have been held at testing centers located in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro,Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Medicine is headed by Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Chairman and its members, Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Efren C. Laxamana and Dr. Martha O. Nucum administered the board exams on October 21, 22, 28 & 29, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-G)
- LIST OF PASSERS (H-Q)
- LIST OF PASSERS (R-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
The Physician Board Exam Results 2022 are expected to be released within three (3) to four (4) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 7-9, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
PLE examinees can visit PRC official website to verify the examination results and passing rate. Exam takers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.