English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of violet?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “violet”.
Many of us are more familiar to colors in the English language compared to the Filipino or Tagalog language. One of the colors that most of us are not aware of its Tagalog counterpart is the color violet.
What does “violet” mean?
Cambridge Dictionary describes the color violet as a combination of purple and blue. Bourn Creative described purple as a color signifying calmness and elegance while blue which represents both the sea and sky depicts loyalty, trust, and confidence.
What is violet in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word violet.
Translate English to Tagalog
Violet = Lila
Examples of sentences using the word violet:
1. Noel will wait for you at the airport so you just have to find for the tall handsome guy wearing a
2. The motif for the wedding of Martin and Jermaine are violet and pink.
4. Meagan prefers the violet-colored cone rather than the yellow one.
5. All the crayons are in the box except for the color violet one.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang lila:
1. Ayaw ni Jonathan ang kulay lila kaya pumunta siya sa pagdiriwang na dilaw na damit ang suot.
2. Lila ang napiling kulay nina Harvey at Dylan na ipipinta sa silid-aralan ng kanilang gurong ina.
3. Bakit kaya lila ang paboritong kulay ni Minerva?
4. Payag si Gino na si Teresa ang pumili ng kulay na gagamitin sa pagdiriwang ng unang kaarawan ng kanilang panganay basta maliban lang sa lila at kahel.
5. Kulay lila ang puto na ibinebenta sa palengke.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: