Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of chimney?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “chimney”.
Often times, we encounter the word “chimney” in reading
What is a “chimney”?
According to Cambridge Dictionary, a chimney is a hollow structure that is found on top of the house or a building. It is usually for the purpose of the smoke release as it paves the way for it to escape to the air.
What is chimney in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word chimney.
Translate English to Tagalog
Chimney = Tsimenea
Examples of sentences using the word chimney:
1. Houses with chimneys are a favorite of brothers Dexter and Noel.
2. Dad prefer the chimney to be made of bricks than plain cement so he contacted another man to do it separately.
3. Sonia told Joaquin to just look for the house with a chimney as it is the distinct feature of their house.
4. The restaurant building near
5. Chimney is a part of the house that is really noticeable.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tsimenea:
1. Nawasak ang tsimenea ng bahay nila dahil sa malakas na lindol kahapon.
2. Tanging ang bahay nina G. and Gng. Olegario ang walang tsimenea dahil hindi naman sila nagluluto.
3. Nais ni Paeng na kulayan ng puting pinta ang tsimenea ng bahay nila.
4. Isa sa mga kinaibahan ng bahay ni Roy sa mga kapitbahay niya ay may tsimenea ito.
5. Pinapatanggal ni Don Manuel and tsimenea sa plano ng gusali na ipapatayo niya.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: