English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of gray?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “gray”.
Most of us are familiar with colors if they are in the English language. When it comes to referring to them in Filipino or Tagalog language, some of us may struggle a bit. One of the colors that we’ll translate here is gray.
What does “gray” mean?
According to Bourn Creative, the color gray is a “timeless” color that depicts neutrality, coolness, and balance. It brings no emotion and is often used as a formal tone.
What is gray in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word gray.
Translate English to Tagalog
Gray = Kulay-Abo
Examples of sentences using the word gray:
1. Sam will choose between the colors maroon and gray for the painting of the interior of her new house.
2. Louie likes to have their shirt simple-looking so he picked the gray ones.
3. The teacher asked her students to bring gray color crayons for their activity tomorrow.
4. Why don’t you consider having the gray color for the ceiling of your apartment?
5. Gray, blue, and white are really visible in Timothy’s paintings.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kulay-abo:
1. Nais ni Ernesto na pinturahan ng kulay-abo ang bago niyang sasakyan.
2. Pula at kulay-abo ang gagamiting mga kulay para sa nararating na pagdiriwang ng mga iskolar ni Mayor Santilgo.
3. Nawawala ang kulay-abo na pintang binili nina Tatay at Nanay para sa garahe ng bahay.
4. Bakit ayaw mong kulayan ng kulay-abo ang dingding ng iyong silid upang mas maliwanag?
5. Kulay-abo ang napiling kulay ng magkakaibigang Christopher, Jake, at Paul para sa damit na susuotin nila sa patimpalak.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: