English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of oven?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “oven”.
When it comes to home appliances and equipment, most of us are familiar with their English names. We undeniably struggle in translating them to Filipino just like the device oven.
What does “oven” mean?
According to Cambridge Dictionary, an
What is oven in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word hurno.
Translate English to Tagalog
Oven = Hurno
Examples of sentences using the word oven:
1. Ramil asked Roderick to keep an eye on the cookies he’s baking inside the oven while he is taking a shower.
2. Mrs. Flemerson bought a new oven after the wire of her old oven had a short-circuit.
3. Gustavo won a brand new oven from the raffle held in his school yesterday.
4. Place four(4) cups of the mixture in every baking tin and then place them inside the oven for 30 minutes.
5. The oven at the house of Gonzaga family is already three years old but still bakes and heats very well.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hurno:
1. Nakalimutan ni Melva na ilagay sa loob ng hurno ang kanyang lulutuin bago siya umalis papuntang palengke.
2. Bibili ng mga bagong hurno si Anne para sa bubuksan nilang tindahan ng tinapay.
3. Ipinalipat ni Mang Kaloy ang hurno upang hindi ito mabasa ng tubig baha.
4. Iniwan ni Dante na nakabukas ang hurno kung kaya’t napasukan ng langgam ang kanyang niluluto.
5. Inatasan ni Margaret si Melody na kunin agad ang tinapay mula sa hurno sakaling tumunog ito.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: