Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of ocean?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “ocean”.
The English language is the comfort of many people now. A lot of us are more familiar with it than the Tagalog language most especially when it comes to bodies of water. In here, let’s talk about the ocean.
What is an “ocean”?
Oxford Living Dictionaries describes the ocean as “a very large expanse of
What is oceanin Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word ocean.
Translate English to Tagalog
Ocean = Karagatan
Examples of sentences using the word ocean:
1. The ocean is most irresistible and captivating an hour after the sun has risen.
2. Teacher Miguel told his students to list down at least five oceans that can be found in the different areas of the world.
3. Her fear of water is the reason why she has never been to an ocean since she was a kid.
4. Sea, ocean, river, and lake are all examples of bodies of water.
5. The three major oceans in the world are the Pacific, Indian, and Atlantic.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang karagatan:
1. Maglalayag sa karagatan ang barko na sinasakyan nina Alfie at Connor sa loob ng dalawang buwan.
2. Mas pipiliin ni Elias na magbakasyon sa bundok kaysa sa isla o malapit sa karagatan.
3. Maraming isda sa karagatan na malapit sa bayan ng San Diego kung kaya’t sagana ang kabuhayan ng mga tao rito.
4. Ano ba ang iba’t ibang karagatan na nadaanan mo na?
5. Mas malaki ang karagatan kung ihahambing siya sa dagat.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: