English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “landed”.
Undeniably, many of us now are more familiar with the English language than the Filipino language. Most of the time, we struggle translating English words to Tagalog. One of the words we usually forget the Tagalog translation is the verb landed.
What does “landed” mean?
According to Macmillan Dictionary, landed in the verb usage means to have arrived at a place by riding an airplane or a boat.
What is landed in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word
Translate English to Tagalog
Landed = Lumapag
Examples of sentences using the word landed:
1. Gio should have arrived at the airport before the airplane that he will be boarding to Singapore landed.
2. The Manhattan Pacific flight RR120 landed earlier than its target arrival.
3. Cony sent Jeremy a message as soon as she saw that the plane boarded by their mom has landed.
4. The plane could have landed already before we will get to the airport due to the heavy traffic along EDSA.
5. The chopper carrying the president landed safely back to the country yesterday.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang lumapag:
1. Hinintay ni Marcos na lumapag ang eroplano bago siya pumasok sa loob ng opisina ng paliparan.
2. Lumapag ang eroplanong sakay ang mag-asawang Cruz sa NAIA Terminal 3 kagabi.
3. Dumating si Josue tatlong minutos bago lumapag ang eroplanong sinasakyan ng kasintahan niyang si Bernadette.
4. Malakas ang ulan sa Maynila kaya hindi agad lumapag ang eroplano.
5. Lumapag ang eroplano dakong alas sais ng gabi kaya’t natagalan sa paghihintay ang pamilya ni Raymond sa kanya.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: