Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of cricket?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “
Most especially in children’s storybooks, we would often encounter the word “cricket”. Most of us are familiar that is a kind of insect. However, we may not know its Tagalog translation.
What is a “cricket”?
What is cricket in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word cricket.
Translate English to Tagalog
Cricket = Kuliglig
Examples of sentences using the word cricket:
1. When they were at the forest, Dane usually uses a headphone to avoid the noisy sound of crickets every late afternoon.
2. Niño saw three crickets in the guava tree so he rushed to his little brother to make him see it as well.
3. All the crickets were gone by 7:00 o’clock in the morning so you can go back to sleep by that time.
4. You will never see a cricket in any house inside the
5. The crickets in Mount Tapio did not survive the cold.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kuliglig:
1. Nagising si Adan sa huni ng mga kuliglig sa likuran ng kanilang kubo.
2. Mahilig manghuli ng mga kuliglig ang magkakaibigang Pablo, Juan, at Jose kaya maaga silang bumabangon.
3. Simula noong nasunog ang hacienda ng mga Tenares, wala ni isang kuliglig na nakita ang mga magsasaka.
4. Bakit kaya ang lakas-lakas ng huni ng mga kuliglig tuwing hapon?
5. Kaya ni Elsa na matulog gaano man kaingay ang mga kuliglig.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: