BAR RESULTS 2022 – The Supreme Court is about to release the BAR Exam Result November 2022 including the full list of passers.
The BAR Exam Result November 2022 including the list of passers and topnotchers will be available on this website after it will be officially released by the Supreme Court. Over 9,000 examinees took the exams.
The November 2022 BAR Exams have been conducted at fourteen (14) local testing centers in Luzon (De La Salle University of Manila – Taft, San Beda University, Manila Adventist College, University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, Saint Louis University Baguio City, University of Nueva Caceres, Naga City and De La Salle University Lipa), Visayas (University of San Carlos Cebu City, University of Cebu and Dr. V. Orestes Romualdez Education Foundation Tacloban City) and Mindanao (Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Xavier University and Ateneo de Davao University).
Associate Justice Alfredo Benjamin S. Caguioa headed the simultaneous digital and regionalized bar examinations on November 9 (Wednesday), 13 (Sunday), 16 (Wednesday), and 20 (Sunday).
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Political Law – Preliminary provisions and basic concepts, legislative department, executive department, judicial department, constitutional commissions, bill of rights, citizenship, law on public officers, administrative law, election law, local governments, national economy and patrimony, social justice and human rights, education, science, technology, arts, culture and sports, the family, amendments or revisions of the constitution and public international law.
- Labor Law – General provisions, pre-employment, labor standards, social welfare legislation, labor relations, post-employment, management prerogative and jurisdiction and reliefs.
- Civil Law – General principles, person & family relations, property, succession, obligations and contracts, sales, lease, partnership, agency, credit transactions, land titles and deeds and torts and damages.
- Taxation Law – General principles, national taxation, local taxation and judicial remedies.
- Mercantile Law – Letters of credit and trust receipts, negotiable instruments law, insurance, transportation, corporation law, securities regulation code, banking, intellectual property code, anti-money laundering act, electronic commerce act, data privacy act and financial rehabilitation, insolvency, liquidation and suspension of payments.
- Criminal Law – Revised penal code – book 1 and 2, special laws including anti-arson law, anti-fencing law, anti-graft and corrupt practices act, anti-hazing act of 2018, anti-hijacking law, anti-photo and video voyeurism act of 2009, anti-plunder act, bouncing checks law, cyber-crime prevention act of 2012, among others.
- Remedial Law – General principles, jurisdiction, civil procedure, provisional remedies, special civil actions, special proceedings, criminal procedure, evidence, write of “AMPARO”, writ of “HABEAS DATA”, and rules of procedure on environmental cases.
- Legal and Judicial Ethics and Practical Exercises
About 9,207 aspiring lawyers were present on the first day, 9,196 completed the tests on the second day and 9,190 on the third day of licensure examinations.
The Supreme Court is expected to release the examination results for aspiring lawyers within one (1) to two (2) months after the exams.
Examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from SC.
BAR examinees can visit SC’s official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate.