English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of narrative?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “narrative”.
Most often, we encounter a lot of narratives while browsing on the internet. Many of them would even capture our attention and we read them until the end.
However, when encountered in the Tagalog language, we might we miss out that what we’re reading
What does “narrative” mean?
narratives written in poetry style is called
What isnarrative in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word narrative.
Translate English to Tagalog
Narrative = Salaysay
Examples of sentences using the word narrative:
2. The summative test will contain three narratives and four movies to be discussed thoroughly.
3. Samantha loves to read narratives about love, war, and suspense stories.
4. The teacher asked her students in Grade 11 to compose one narrative about the best summer experience they had.
5. According to Jamie, the narrative is due before the Christmas break while the visual aids must be made before the finals next year.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang salaysay:
1. Tamad na bata si Juan kaya kahit gaano kahaba ang panahon na ibinigay sa kanila ng guro upang basahin ang salaysay, hindi niya ito natapos.
2. Habang tinitingnan ni Dante ang mga bata na naglalaro sa kalye, naalala niya ang salaysay na kanyang na basa tungkol sa batang ulila sa mga magulang.
3. Isang salaysay ang nagpamulat ng mga mata ni Mr. Cruz sa katotohanang mas kailangan siya ng pamilya niya ngayon.
4. Inutusan ni Rafael si Madeline na gumawa ng apat na salaysay kapalit ng limandaang piso.
5. Hindi nakita ni Ramon ang kopya ng salaysay kaya hindi niya ito nabasa.