6D LOTTO RESULT – Here is the result of 6D Lotto draw released by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Jackpot Prize for 6D Lotto as announced by PCSO reach ₱5,072,868.74. As of Today no winner(s) were announced.
Above is the official winning number, () for 6D Lotto draw:
Previous 6D lotto result ,
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the 6D Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has draws every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel at 9:00 pm.
- The lotto ticket for the 6-Digit Lotto is at Php 12.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the 6D Lotto
- Choose a six-digit combination composed of numbers between 0-9.
- You may also play the Lucky Pick in case you don’t have a combination in mind. The system will provide you with a randomly combined digits.
Prizes for 6D Lotto
- If you got the winning combination (6 digits) in exact order, you will win a minimum of Php 150,000.00.
- If you got the first or last five digits of the six-digit winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 40,000.00.
- If you got the first or last four digits of the six-digit winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 4,000.00
- If you got the first or last three digits of the six-digit winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 400.00
- If you got the first or last two digits of the six-digit winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 20.00
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.