English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of jar?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “jar”.
Most often, a book would really contain the English word “jar” at least once. As many of us are used to the English language, we understand what is it. However, when translated to Tagalog or the Filipino language, some might find it difficult.
In this article, we are going to know more about jar including its Tagalog translation.
What does “jar” mean?
According to Merriam Webster, the English word “jar” refers to a container usually made of glass. The said container has a wide mouth and can contain both solid and liquids.
What is jar in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word jar.
Translate English to Tagalog
Jar = Garapon
Examples of sentences using the word jar:
1. Nancy asked Timothy to take care of the jar that they bought while she shops for the other things they will be needing for baking.
2. The blue jar that was placed on top of the refrigerator contains the cucumber juice that Niño failed to drink yesterday.
3. Not only the jar but as well as the plates were broken when a strong quake jolted the city.
4. There are five jars in the cabinet and one of them is for you.
5. Roselle bought a jar wherein she can place her chocolates.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang garapon:
1. Apat na garapon ang dala-dala ni Inday nang umalis ito ng bahay.
2. Pwede mo bang kunin ang garapon na nasa kanang dulo ni Arceo?
3. Ginamit nila ang mga basag na garapon sa pader upang maiwasan ang ibang tao na akyatin ito.
4. Dahil sa pagmamadali ni Lucas na makapunta sa perya, hindi niya na malayan na may garapon siyang nabangga at nabasag ito.
5. Malaking garapon ang ginamit ni Stephanie sa kanyang proyekto sa Filipino.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: