English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of paragraph?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “paragraph”.
Most of us are familiar with what a paragraph is. However, not all of us are familiar with other things about it like its Tagalog translation. Do you want to know more about this English word?
What does “paragraph” mean?
According to Merriam Webster, a paragraph is the “subdivision of a written composition”. Each may contain one or more sentences that bring a thought or point.
What is paragraph in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word paragraph.
Translate English to Tagalog
Paragraph = Talata
Examples of sentences using the word paragraph:
1. Marcos and Santino were asked by the teacher to read aloud a story
2. One of the most challenging parts of the game is the task to compose a paragraph with two sentences bearing words with no letter “o”.
3. Norman read the article and found out that the paragraphs were not properly organized.
4. The teacher asked the students to compose a story with not less than fifteen paragraphs.
5. Every paragraph of his letter to Mona tells exactly of how he feels.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang talata:
1. Gumawa si Alex ng maikling kwento na naglalaman ng pitong talata.
2. Bawat talata ng kwentong isinulat ni Sam ay tagos sa puso.
3. Alam ni Patrick na mahaba sumulat ng kwento ang mga mag-aaral niya kaya nagbigay siya ng limitasyon sa dami ng talata at sa dami ng pangungusap bawat talata.
4. Kahit huwag mo nang basahin ang buong kwento, ang mahalaga ay iyong pinakahuling talata.
5. Sa pagsusulit, may dalawang mahabang talata na dapat basahin ang mga mag-aaral.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: