Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of chandelier?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “chandelier”.
The prominence of the English language has come a very long way. Now, a lot of Filipino people are more familiar with English terms than Tagalog ones. Like for example the word chandelier.
What is a “chandelier”?
Cambridge Dictionary describes chandelier as a decorative light that is placed on the ceiling. Usually, it has a lot of branches that hold the bulbs. It can usually be found in the living room and the dining area.
What is chandelier in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word chandelier.
Translate English to Tagalog
Chandelier = Aranya
Examples of sentences using the word chandelier:
1. Dad and mom went to the shopping mall to buy a new chandelier.
2. The chandelier that Christopher bought yesterday is more pricey than the ones he bought last year.
3. Sheen and Rodjun started a business of selling chandeliers.
4. Meeko really loves staring at chandeliers.
5. Have you seen the biggest chandelier sold at Merks’ House Equipment Store?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang aranya:
1. Lubos na pinaganda ng
2. Niyanig ang bayan nila at nalaglag ang aranya na nasa kusina nila.
3. Bibili ka ba ng bagong aranya bukas?
4. Sa halip na aranya, simpleng ilaw na lang ang napagpasyahan nilang ilagay sa kisame ng sala nila.
5. Bawat sulok ng bagong gusali ay may magandang aranya.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: