Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of cliff?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “cliff”.
Undeniably, a lot of us now are more familiar with the English than the Filipino language. Let’s take for example in translation. Some of us may struggle at translating landforms like a cliff.
What is a “cliff”?
Collins English Dictionary describes “cliff” as a high area of land that bears steep side at the top. It may appear like a huge rock with a steep and it is usually found beside a sea.
What is cliff in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word cliff.
Translate English to Tagalog
Cliff = Talampas
Examples of sentences using the word cliff:
1. The taping for the pilot episode of the television series would be held at a cliff in Pampanga.
2. Photoshoots at a cliff never fail to earn the praises of prominent photographer Liu Xiay.
3. The cliff that is near the resort of the Ramirez family is often widely-visited by guests during the summer season.
4. Have you been to the tallest cliff on earth?
5. Nenita’s fear of heights prevents her parents from bringing her to a cliff.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang talampas:
1. Sa ibabaw ng talampas, sinurpresa ni Alfonso si Wendy ng kuwintas na matagal na niyang tinitignan sa tuwing namamasyal sila sa pook-pasyalan.
2. Mahilig ang magkakaibigang sina Richard at Jaime na mamasyal sa mga talampas at burol.
3. Umulan kaya hindi natuloy sina Nathaniel at Eva sa pagpunta sa talampas sa Batangas.
4. Sa ibabaw ng talampas ang handaan para sa kasal nina Anthony at Theresa.
5. Tungkol sa burol, talampas, at bundok ang itinalakay ni Bb. Veronica sa kanyang mga mag-aaral kanina.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: