6/45 LOTTO RESULT – Here is the draw of 6/45 Mega Lotto Result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Jackpot Prize for 6/45 Mega Lotto as announced by PCSO reach ₱73,481,247.20.
Above is the official winning number, () for 6/45 Mega Lotto draw.
Previous 6/45 lotto result ,
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the 6/45 Mega Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has draws every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel at 9:00 pm.
- The lotto ticket for the 6/45 Mega Lotto is at Php 24.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the 6/45 Mega Lotto
- Choose six(6) numbers from 1 to 45 that will make up your lotto combination.
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the System Play, you will be assisted on the possible combinations to increase your chance of winning. The following are the System Play type, the number of selections, and the total bet cost in Philippine Peso.
Prizes for 6/45 Mega Lotto
- If you got the six-digit winning combination, you will win the jackpot prize for the 6/45 Mega Lotto. It initially begins at Php 9,000,000.00
- If you got five(5) numbers of the winning combination, you can win up to Php 50,000.00
- If you got four(4) numbers of the winning combination, you may win up to Php 1,500.00
- If you got three(3) numbers of the winning combination, you may win Php 20.00
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.