The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam Result December 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam Result December 2022 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The December 2022 Aeronautical Engineering licensure examinations have been conducted at testing centers in the National Capital Region on December 14-16.
PRC Board of Aeronautical Engineering headed by Engr Ernesto B. Ferreras, Jr., Chairman with the member Engr. Redentor C. Malia administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the List of Passers
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Aerodynamics (fundamentals of low-high speed, aerodynamics application to fixed/rotary wing aircraft configurations, performance, stability and control, wind tunnels and applications)
- Mathematics (algebra, trigonometry, analytical geometry, calculus and differential equations with aeronautical engineering applications)
- Aircraft Structures and Design (aircraft design fundamentals, structural loading conditions, structural analysis and design of air-frame components, landing gears, engine mounts and other structural parts and non-structural component design)
- Aircraft Construction, Repair and Modification (aircraft materials and processes, methods and techniques in repair and modification in accordance with civil air worthiness regulations, manufacturing and production processes and quality assurance)
- Aircraft Power Plant (thermodynamics and power plant design and operation fundamentals with applications to internal combustion engine reciprocating engines aircraft gas turbines, pulsejet and ramjet, rocket propulsion systems and other aircraft power systems)
- Engineering Economics Laws and Ethics (principle of economics and management as applied to aviation industry, laws, rules and regulations governing the practice of Aeronautical Engineering, to include PD 1570, rules and regulations with code of professional ethics of the board of Aeronautical Engineering and others)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The Aeronautics engineering board exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on on December 19-21, 2022.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The aspiring Aeronautical engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. AELE examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
Successful examinees who will be attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking must register before 12:00 pm before the date of the oath-taking at http://online.prc.gov.ph.
The website will announce the exact date of oath taking. Inductees will be required to bring vaccination card and negative RT-PCR results taken within 48 hours before the oath-taking.
Online oath-taking or request for a special oath-taking will be also available for those who will not be able to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking ceremony.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube