Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of rainbow?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “rainbow”.
The English language has come a very long. Nowadays, most of us are more familiar with it than the Tagalog language. We struggle in translating certain words. Do you know what is rainbow in Tagalog?
What is “rainbow”?
Rainbow is described in the Cambridge Dictionary as an arch that contains several colors. It appears shortly after a rain while the sun is shining brightly.
What is rainbow in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word rainbow.
Translate English to Tagalog
Rainbow = Bahaghari
Examples of sentences using the word rainbow:
1. Teacher Jocelle tasked the kindergarten students to draw a rainbow and color it.
2. Mendy loves seeing a rainbow as for her, it is a great sign of a hope and a promise.
3. The rainbow appeared shortly even before Lucas was able to take a photo of it.
4. Just this week, three rainbows appeared and it greatly made Tanya happy.
5. The sign that Charmaine is waiting for is either a rainbow on Tuesday or a rainfall by the midnight of Wednesday.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bahaghari:
1. Mahilig manuod ng bahaghari ang magkapatid na Diana at Allysa kung kaya’t ganun na lang ang takbo nila palabas ng sabihan ng ina na mayroon nito ngayon.
2. Kahit kailan ay hindi pa nakakita ng bahaghari si Vin.
3. Bahaghari ang napiling iguhit ni Isabel para sa proyekto nila sa MAPEH.
4. Halos lahat ng mga bahaghari na nakita ni Simeon ay hindi tumatagal ng higit sa sampung minuto.
5. Bakit nga ba minsan lang makikita ang bahaghari?
Other English-Tagalog Translation: