Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of strawberry?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “strawberry”.
When it comes to fruits, most of us are undeniably more familiar with their English names than their Tagalog names. One example is strawberry. Do you wish to know its Tagalog translation?
What is “strawberry”?
Merriam Webster describes strawberry as a red fruit filled with juice. It is a product of a plant with an enlarged pulpy receptacle. Its plant is usually a hybrid and can be found in temperate areas.
What is strawberry in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word strawberry.
Translate English to Tagalog
Strawberry = Presa
Examples of sentences using the word strawberry:
1. Baguio is not only known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines but also a home to irresistible strawberries.
2. Banana and strawberry are two fruits that Dylan never eats.
3. During the nutrition month, Coleen brought a basket of strawberries for her teachers and classmates.
4. Letty likes to eat strawberries while her younger sister, Gemma, is fond of eating oranges.
5. The strawberry plant at the back of the school died when summer came.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang presa:
1. Hindi mahilig si Nena na kumain ng presa at kung anu-ano pang mga maasim na prutas at pagkain.
2. Ang tanim na presa sa bakuran ay bunga ng pagsisikap nina Nanay at Kuya na mabuhay ito.
3. Bukod sa mangga, bibili rin sina Luis at Marcos ng presa, saging, abukado, at papaya.
4. Nalanta ang mga presa na binili nila Dino at Leah mula sa Baguio dahil masyadong malayo ang binyahe nila.
5. Nagkalat sa tindahan ang mga presa pagkatapos matumba ang mga kaing nilagyan nito.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: