Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of naughty?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “naughty”.
When it comes to adjectives, many of us are more familiar with their English terms than their Tagalog translations or counterpart. Let us take for example the word naughty.
What is “naughty”?
According to Merriam Webster, the word naughty, an adjective, refers to misbehavior. For example is a misbehaving child. It may also mean “lacking in taste or
What is naughtyin Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word naughty.
Translate English to Tagalog
Naughty = Malikot
Examples of sentences using the word naughty:
1. The naughty boy at the store was caught by the security guard transferring the chocolates to another aisle.
2. Teacher Jasmin called the attention of Leo for being naughty while the class was going on.
3. Naughty and disobedient kids are not allowed inside the cinema.
4. Justine was described by his classmates as a very naughty boy but a kind one.
5. Carmina did not like George for being naughty but she still tries to make friends with him.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang malikot:
1.Malikot sina David at Jacob kaya hindi sila pinayagan ng mga magulang nila na isama sa pook-pasyalan.
2. Ayaw ni Adessa na maiwan ang nakababatang kapatid niya sa kanya dahil malikot raw ito.
3. Kahit na malikot si Miguel, hindi siya iyakin tulad ng ibang bata.
4. Ang dalawa sa mga ayaw ni Celestina ay ang malikot at maingay na tao.
5. Malikot si Ramill kaya sa harap siya ipina-upo ng kanyang guro.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: