English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog Translation of balcony?
ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Tagalog translation of the English word “b
One of the parts of a house or a building that many of us are not familiar with in regards to its Tagalog translation or counterpart is the balcony. It may also be referred as a “terrace” by some.
What does “balcony” mean?
What is balcony in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word balcony.
Translate English to Tagalog
Balcony = Balkonahe
Examples of sentences using the word balcony:
1. The friends of Gina will be surprising him at the balcony of their house on his 21st birthday.
2. Newly-wed couple Mr. and Mrs. Jones do not like the idea of a having a balcony in the upper level of their house as they have little ones.
3. The architect designed the balcony to be on the left side of the building.
4. Joebert and Xander will meet at the balcony of the Inay Rosa Restaurant.
5. She was wearing a red long dress while holding a cup of wine in her left hand the first time he saw her at the balcony.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang balkonahe:
1. Hinintay ni Jose si Alyana sa balkonahe hanggang madaling araw pero hindi ito dumating.
2. Balak ni Dante na magpatayo ng bahay na may balkonahe kung saan pwede siyang tumambay sa ilalim ng mga bituin sa gabi.
3. Mura ang mga materyales na ginamit sa pagpapatayo ng balkonahe ng mga Perez kaya madali itong nagiba noong lumindol.
4. Huwag mo siyang payagang maglaro mag-isa sa balkonahe.
5. Sa may balkonahe inilagay ni Christian ang mga bagong upuan na binili niya.
Other English-Tagalog Translation: