ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: What is the English translation of the word awanggan?
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – Here is the English translation of the Tagalog word “awanggan”.
Undeniably, many Filipinos now are not familiar with several deep Tagalog words including the term “
According to FHM, awanggan means unlimited or something that can never run out. Surely, many are familiar with its English translation.
The English translation for “awanggan” is “infinity”.
Tagalog: Awanggan | English: Infinity
Here are some of the examples of sentences using the Tagalog word “awanggan”:
- Awanggan ang pagmamahal ni Aling Dolor sa kanyang mga anak.
- Makikita talaga na matalino si Isabel sa awanggan niyang mga ideya.
- Awanggan ang pag-unawa ni Cynthia pagdating kay Ben.
Examples of Sentences using the word “infinity” o “infinite”:
- They have infinite supplies of water in the mountain.
- Before, there were infinite chances, but things have changed now.
- The infinite love of the father for his sons touched the netizens.
English-Tagalog Translate: English Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “awanggan”:
- Awanggan ang pagmamahal ni Sharon kay Paulo. | Sharon’s love for Paulo is infinite.
Maging pagdating sa yamanay mayroon silang awanggan. | Even when it comes to wealth, they have infinite.
- Awanggan ang pagsasamahan nina Derek at Jia. | The bond of Derek and Jia is infinite.
See Also Tagalog Translation for:
See Also English Translation for: