ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: What is the Tagalog translation of the word Versace?
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – Is there a Tagalog translation of the term “Versace”?
When Bruno Mars’ 2016 song Versace on the Floor became a hit, lots of people initially wondered on what is “Versace”. In the case of the song, the word refers to an Italian brand of dress.
Meanwhile, if placed in a different context, versace may have a different meaning. Urban Dictionary refers to it as a word describing a countless number of sloanes or individuals who usually wander the streets.
Between the two meanings mentioned above, the word is more commonly known as a brand of dress. Therefore, it has no Tagalog translation as it is a noun and can be used in English, Tagalog, or any other language.
The nearest Tagalog translation for Versace would be “damit” or dress based on its meaning.
English: Versace | Tagalog: Damit
Examples of Sentences using the word “Versace”:
- Roy will be the one to pay for your Versace gown for the ball.
- The Versace branch nearest to the office does not open on weekends.
- I gifted her with a Versace.
- A red Versace of any design is Ryka’s wish on her 19th birthday.
- Stacy looks more beautiful in the white Versace than on the green one.
- Use my credit card for that Versace dress you want.
English-Tagalog Translate: Tagalog Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “Versace”:
1. Michelle and Anne went to the nearest Versace store to look for their outfit for the party. | Sina Michelle at Anne ay pumunta sa pinakamalapit na istor ng Versace upang maghanap ng susuotin nila para sa party.
2. All of her dresses are bought from Versace. | Lahat ng kanyang mga damit ay bili sa Versace.
3. You look prettier on that Versace dress. | Mag lalo kang gumanda sa Versace na damit na iyan.
See Also Tagalog Translation for: