ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: What is the English translation of the fruit Santol?
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – The English translation of the for the “Santol” fruit is “cotton fruit”.
There are different varieties of fruits that are appealing to many people. One of them is the Santol, a tropical fruit grown in Southeast Asia. Santol is a climacteric fruit – its ripening process continues even after you take them from the tree.
Despite the prominence of Santol, many of us are not aware of the English term for the said fruit. What is Santol in English?
The English word for ‘santol’ is ‘cotton fruit’.
Tagalog: Santol | English: Cotton Fruit
Mga Halimbawa ng Pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang “santol”:
- May puno ng Santol sa likod ng bahay ni Vincent.
- Ilang kilo ng Santol ba ang nais mong dalhin sa kanya?
- Paborito ni Jackie ang Santol kung kaya’t siguradong manlalambot ang puso niya rito.
Examples of Sentences using the word “cotton fruit”:
- Noel is not a fond of cotton fruit and he would rather choose apples.
- I bought you a kilo of cotton fruits.
- The cotton fruit in the kitchen is for Cecil.
See Also Tagalog Translation for:
See Also English Translation for: