ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: Tagalog Translation of English Term “Website”
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – The Tagalog translation of the English term “Website” is “Pook-Sapot”.
Many of us know what a website is, a collection of World Wide Pages that come with hyperlinks according to Merriam. It is a term which is more familiar to people who are connected in the computer field.
However, due to the wide usage of the English language, many of use may not be aware of the Tagalog translation of the word “Website”.
The Tagalog translation for Website is Pook-Sapot.
English: Website | Tagalog: Pook-Sapot
Examples of Sentences using the word “Website”:
- The Alpha Corporation made some changes on their official website.
- Their website contains all the needed information for the project.
- Five websites are currently being updated by the administrator.
Mga Halimbawa ng Pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang “Pook-Sapot”:
- Hanggang ngayon, hindi nila makita ang opisyal na pook-sapot ng JJMRTV Incorporated.
- Gumawa kayo ng limang pook-sapot na magsisilbing proyekto ng grupo niyo.
- Si Jericho ang namamahala sa pook-sapot ng kompanya ng ama niya.
English-Tagalog Translate: Tagalog Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “Website”:
1. Make sure to finish doing the website today. | Siguraduhin mong matatapos ang pook-sapot ngayong araw.
2. Randy will visit the official website of the company his brother owns. | Bibisitahin ni Randy ang opisyal na pook-sapot ng kompanya na ipinagmamay-ari ng kapatid niya.
3. You need to make an account to use the website. | Kailangan mong gumawa ng account para makagamit ng pook-sapot.