ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: What is the Tagalog translation of the word Charger?
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – The Tagalog translation of the English term “Charger” is “Pantablay”.
Due to the advancement in technology, the charger has become one of the necessities of the people daily. As to Cambridge, it is a device that is utilized in recharging a battery in phones, laptops, music players, etc.
However, because of the rampant usage of the English language, many of use may not be aware of the Tagalog translation of charger.
The Tagalog translation for ‘charger’ is Pantablay.
English: Charger | Tagalog: Pantablay
Examples of Sentences using the word “Charger”:
- Do not forget to bring the charger of your laptop tomorrow.
- Nathan would like to borrow your phone’s charger.
- The charger sold in the market is more affordable than the one sold in the store.
Mga Halimbawa ng Pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang “Pantablay”:
- Kunin mo yung pantablay sa silid.
- Nasira ang kanyang pantablay pagkatapos pasukin ng baha ang kwarto niya.
- Naiwan ni Andres ang pantablay sa paaralan.
English-Tagalog Translate: Tagalog Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “Charger”:
1. Diego bought a new charger. | Si Diego ay bumili ng bagong pantablay.
2. Your charger is not working on my phone. | Hindi gumagana ang pantablay mo sa telepono ko
3. Axel left without bringing his charger. | Umalis si Axel na hindi dala ang pantablay niya.