ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: English Term “Diary” Is “Talaarawan” in Tagalog
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – The Tagalog translation of the English term “Diary” is “Talaarawan”.
Most of us are aware of the English terminology “Diary”. Cambridge defines it as a record of events or happenings in the life of a person.
However, due to the wide usage of the English language, many of use may not be aware of its Tagalog counterpart.
The Tagalog term for Diary is Talaarawan. Another Tagalog term that can stand for it is the Talasarili.
English: Diary | Tagalog: Talaarawan, Talasarili
Examples of Sentences using the word “Diary”:
- The pages of your diary have been torn.
- Christopher is never fond of having a diary.
- Stacy refused to have her diary read by her mom.
Mga Halimbawa ng Pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang “Talaarawan”:
- Nawala ang bag niya at kasama na ‘dun ang kanyang talaarawan.
- Bumili ka ng bagong kwaderno na gagawin mong talaarawan.
- Umalis si Tony ng hindi naliligpit ang kanyang talaarawan.
English-Tagalog Translate: Tagalog Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “Diary”:
1. Inno keeps his diary under the bed. | Tinatago ni Inno sa ilalim ng kama ang kanyang talaarawan.
2. Don’t forget to bring your diary with you to your new room. | Huwag mong kalimutang dalhin ang iyong talaarawan sa bago mong kwarto.
3. My diary is a very private thing. | Ang aking talaarawan ay napaka-pribadong bagay.