Maine Mendoza reacts to Arjo Atayde winning Best Actor in Asian Academy Creative Awards 2020.
ARJO ATAYDE – Kapamily actor Arjo Atayde bags Asian Academy Creative Awards 2020 Best Actor award for “Bagman”, Maine Mendoza reacts.
ABS-CBN, GMA-7, and CNN Philippines have bagged awards 13, 5, and 2 categories, respectively, in Asian Academy Creative Awards 2020. Among the winners is the Star Cinema’s Hello, Love, Goodbye of Kapamilya actress Kathryn Bernardo and Kapuso actor Alden Richards. It bagged Best Feature Film, Best Direction, and Best Original Screenplay awards.
And bagging the Best Actor award in a leading role is Arjo Atayde for “Bagman”, an iWantTFC’s original series. This was shown in March 2019 and the season 2 in aired in November 2019. A virtual red-carpet ceremony was held in December 4.
He bested out the following nominees:
- China’s Luo Jin for Royal Nirvana
- Hong Kong’s Anthony Wong for The Republic
- India’s Manoj Bajpayee for The Family Man
- Indonesia’s Miller Khan for Assalamualaikum Calon Imam
- Malaysia’s Bront Palarae for The Bridge Season 2
- Myanmar’s Kha Ra for Spirit of Fight (Season 2)
- Singapore’s Zhang Yao Dong for Daybreak
- Taiwan’s Ching-Ting Hsia for The Story of Three Springs
- Thailand’s Prin Suparat for My Husband in Law
And being the supportive and proud girlfriend ever is Maine Mendoza who expressed being the biggest fan of her boyfriend. She said in a post, “Waaaaahhhh well-deserved!!!!! Wooot wooot congratulations…”
To recall, Maine and Arjo have been in a relationship since December 2018 and amid the height of their relationship, they’ve been among the most controversial. However, they both gone through all the critical comments and they are now together for roughly two years.
- Asian Academy Creative Awards 2020 List Of Winners In Philippines
- Grammy Awards 2019: List of Nominees in Major Categories
What can you say about this? Let us know!