Here are the LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2019 Including the Complete List of Passers
UPDATED (12/01/19) LET Results 2019 – The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2019 including the full list of passers (Elementary and Secondary Level).
The LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2019 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
SEPTEMBER 2019 LET SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Elementary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools
The Licensure Examination for Teachers has been administered at PRC testing centers in Manila, All Regional Offices; Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan, Laoag and General Santos City on September 29, 2019 (Sunday).
PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the board exams.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized & Concrete Subjects
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Studies and Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education
The LET board exam results 2019 are expected to be released within forty-four (44) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 29, 2019 (Friday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.