Siblings in Negros Oriental Died of Electrocution While Installing Electrical Pole

Siblings Died of Electrocution While Installing Electrical Pole in Negros Oriental

ELECTROCUTION – Two siblings in Negros Oriental have passed away of electrocution while installing an electrical pole.

Throughout the years, numerous individuals have died of electrocution in different circumstances. Some people got electrocuted while doing construction jobs while some of them were due to accident.

Several children also suffered and even died of electrocution after playing live wires or electrical outlets. Adults probably suffer electric shock due to accident and other unexpected incident.

Electrical Pole

The government and authorities advised the public to be more careful when dealing with electricity.

Recently, two siblings from Sta. Catalina, Negros Oriental have died of electrocution while doing construction works for the person who hired them. The two were installing an electrical pole when the incident happened.

Based on the investigation, the siblings accidentally touched the electric mainline in the area while performing their job. The two got electrocuted after touching the main powerline.

Read Also: Student Dies from Live Wire Electrocution while Finding Signal in Samar

The victims have been rushed to the nearest hospital for immediate treatment and medication. Unfortunately, the medical personnel declared the two dead-on-arrival.

The police authorities will investigate the incident to identify the person who hired the siblings to install the pole.

The social media users expressed their reactions to the post:

Electrical Pole

This is a developing story, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News ( You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: Young Man & Grandpa Died of Electrocution After Rescuing Lady Relative

Leave a Comment