in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

2 Individuals Got Electrocuted While Repairing Water Pump, Passes Away at Hospital

Two individuals in Lope de Vega, Northern Samar have passed away due to electrocution while repairing a water pump.

The police authorities identified the victims as barangay tanod Roberto Yrigan and plumber Romeo Interior. The incident happened at P6, Barangay Poblacion around 11:40 am on Monday morning (February 22, 2021).

The two were currently repairing a metal tube of a defective water pump in the area when they accidentally touched a live wire. The victims have been electrocuted and suffered severe injuries due to the incident.

Water Pump

The victims were rushed to the Northern Samar Provincial Hospital but eventually died, according to the doctor who inspect the bodies.

This week, there are several victims who died due to electrocution. Some of the victims are children including a 2-year-old toddler in Quezon City and a young girl who endured a hand injury.

Read Also: Toddler Passes Away Due to Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord

The parents of the two kid victims advised the public to monitor their children frequently to avoid similar accidents. The public is also advised to keep outlets and extensions cords out of reach of children.

Electrocution

What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: Young Girl Suffers Injuries After Extension Cord Blasts

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "2 Individuals Passed Away Due to Electrocution While Repairing Water Pump". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.