in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Man Died Of Electrocution While Renovating Home In Alicia Town, Bohol

ALICIA TOWN – A man was killed after he was electrocuted while it renovating his home on Alicia town on Sunday afternoon.

ALICIA TOWN
Image from: Wikipedia

According to Bohol Chronicles, identified as Micahel Quinlog, aged 39, was still rushed to the Candijay Community Hospital but was declared dead on arrival, as reported by Senior Master Sgt. Michael Miasco of the local Police Station.

Quinlog was replacing the floor tiles of his house when he got electrocuted by touching a wet extension cord. Quinlog added that it was raining during the incident nd the fatality was unaware that the cord was plugged in, electrocuting him.

“Ga uwan-uwan man to, kompyansa ra pud siguro siya sa outlet, wa niya mabantayi na nakasaksak pa diay didto sa sud. Matud pa mipilit kuno, wa niya mabuhii ang extension,” 

The victim’s brother who was there during the incident was unable to pull him as the cord was stuck in his hand.

The in-law pulled out the extension wire from the outlet, cutting the electric current. However, it was too late as Quinlog had already sustained severe injuries.

What do you think of this report? How will you react to this? Let us know more about it in the comments below.

READ ALSO:
Billie Hakenson Describes Herself As “The Happiest 4th Runner-up”
Anne Curtis and Why She Doesn’t Appear In Erwan Heussaff’s Videos
Joey Reyes Infuriated at Quality of DepEd Self-Learning Modules

Check out our latest news at philnews.ph or in our following social media pages
Facebook: /PhilNews
Twitter: @PhilNews247
Instagram: @philnewsph

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Man Died Of Electrocution While Renovating Home In Alicia Town, Bohol". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.