in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Young Man and Grandpa Died of Electrocution After Rescuing Woman Electrocuted by Extension Wire

A young man and grandpa both died of electrocution after rescuing their female relative who was electrocuted by an extension wire.

Throughout the years, numerous individuals have died of electrocution in different circumstances. Some people got electrocuted while doing construction jobs while some of them were due to accident.

Recently, barangay kagawad Raymund Tabuso of Candon City, Ilocos Sur got shocked after seeing his three family member lying at the lawn of their home in Barangay Amguid. His wife Marlene, son John Raymart and relative Lolo Rolando suffered electrocution.

Electrocution

Tabuso narrated that his wife Marlene is hanging their laundry during that time when she got electrocuted. The woman suddenly collapsed and fall into the ground due to the incident.

Raymund’s son immediately helped Marlene but he got electrocuted too until another relative Lolo Rolando tried to help them. Unfortunately, the elderly man also suffered electrocution. Eventually, the three have been rescued.

“Nakita ko yung malaking sugat sa leeg ng asawa ko, duguan ang bunganga niya. Magkatabi sila ng anak ko,” Rolando.

Electrocution

However, out of the three electrocution victims, only Marlene survived while John Raymart and Lolo Rolando passed away. The lady victim is currently recuperating at the hospital.

Candon City Police chief Police Leiutenant Coronel Randy Arellano is suspecting that the damaged extension wire installed at the “Kubo” is the root cause of the incident. The open wire might have touched the “Sampayan”.

“Allegedly may gasgas yung extension wire na naka-connect sa sampayan. At siguro ‘yon yung sanhi ng pagkakakuryente nitong pamilya,” Arellano said.

The online community expressed their reactions to the incident:

Electrocution

What can you say about this report? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.

Read Also: Student Dies from Live Wire Electrocution while Finding Signal in Samar

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Young Man & Grandpa Died of Electrocution After Rescuing Lady Relative". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.