in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Student Finding Signal Dies from Electrocution due to a Live Wife in Samar

A 19-year-old student died from electrocution after he accidentally touches a live wire from the neighborhood while finding a cellphone signal in Samar.

According to the report, the young student accidentally tapped into a live wire while hunting for a cellular reception, resulting in his death in Calbayog City, Samar. The dead has been identified as John Rey Dultra, a resident of Barangay Rizal 1.

Samar Student Electrocution

READ ALSO: Kariton Vendor Attending Online Class While Selling Fruits in Valenzuela (Latest Update)

According to the investigation, the young man was having problems getting a good signal on his phone, so he proceeded to travel about his neighborhood looking for a suitable location. Dultra had lost track of the fact that he had reportedly touched a live or broken wire with electricity running on it while searching.

As a result, he was electrocuted, which was the catalyst for his death. The police investigation found no evidence of foul play in the incident, according to the police report.

Students in rural locations are having difficulty finding a mobile signal since some network providers are erecting towers to distribute signals to consumers who are far away. This problem has gotten worse since the online class was introduced in response to the COVID-19 health crisis.

Some students even climb mountains to get a stronger signal so they can attend online classes or submit school projects and assignments. Others, on the other hand, come up with creative solutions to make signal finding simple and risk-free.

READ ALSO: LTO Staff, Fixer Nabbed in an Entrapment Operation in Las Piñas Office

What are your thoughts on this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.

For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook:@PhilNews and; YouTube channel Philnews Ph

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Student Dies from Live Wire Electrocution while Finding Signal in Samar". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment