in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Young Kid Passes Away Due to Electrocution While Helping his Father

ZAMBOANGA CITY – A young kid has passed away due to electrocution while helping his father to hunt and catch a chicken.

Electrocution has been one of the common cause of death in different regions all around the world including the Philippines. It usually happens by accident and sometimes due to human error.

The public has been advised to be more careful and to take precautionary measures to avoid being electrocuted. Parents are also urged to take good care and keep their children away from live or open wire.

Young Kid

On Thursday morning (January 14, 2021), an 11-year-old kid in Barangay Cacao, Zamboanga City has died due to electrocution while trying to help his father to catch a chicken. The kid collapsed after the incident.

The victim identified as John Lloyd Lazareno is helping his father to hunt a chicken when he accidentally hold an electrical cable. The boy has been electrocuted and quickly rushed to the nearest hospital.

Unfortunately, John Lloyd has been declared dead-on-arrival at the hospital. The boy’s remains have been brought to the funeral.

Read Also: Man Died Of Electrocution While Renovating Home In Alicia Town, Bohol

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: Young Man Almost Died While Cleaning His Scooter Due To Electrocution

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Young Kid Passes Away After Electrocuted While Hunting Chicken". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.