Young Man Who Almost Died While Cleaning His Scooter Due To Electrocution Caught on Camera

The video footage of a young man who nearly died while cleaning his scooter due to electrocution goes viral after it was posted online.

Nowadays, most motorists usually clean their motorcycles and vehicles using compressor or water blaster.

However, motorists should be extra careful when using electric-pressure washers to avoid accidents.

Young Man

Recently, the Facebook page “Sa Mga Huling Araw” has shared the video footage of a young man who almost died while cleaning his motorized scooter.

In the video, it can be seen that the motorist was washing his scooter using a power washer when he was electrocuted.

Young Man

The man fell on the ground due to the high voltage electrocuting his body.

Luckily, the man was able to pull the plug from the outlet.

The video has a caption of:

Kapag di mo pa Oras……
Nakuryente habang naglilinis ng scooter
buti na lang natanggal ang saksakan 

The social media users expressed their reactions to the post:

What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment