Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

2-Year-Old Toddler Dies of Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord

QUEZON CITY – A toddler passes away due to electrocution after inserting a spoon into the hole of an extension cord.

A Facebook user named Eloisa Acay Angara has shared the heartbreaking photos of her son who passed away due to electrocution. The post garnered various reactions from the online community.

Angara said that she left a spoon she used after preparing a milk for her son Jake Angara. She placed the spoon on a place, which is out of reach of the child but the toddler was able to get and play it.

Toddler

The 2-year-old boy reportedly inserted the spoon into an electrical outlet and got electrocuted. Eloisa’s husband found their son unconscious and immediately rushed him into the nearest hospital.

The health personnel even tried revive the kid but the toddler passed away. “Noong bubuksan ko na ang pintuan may pumutok. Kinabahan ako, pero akala ko may nalaglag lang or what,” Eloisa said.

Meralco spokesperson Joe Zaldarriaga that similar incidents could be avoided by taking precautionary steps. He also advised the public to avoid using extensions if possible.

Read Also: Man Died Of Electrocution While Renovating Home In Alicia Town, Bohol

Extension Cord Extension Cord Extension Cord

The online community expressed their reactions to the incident:

What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: Young Man Almost Died While Cleaning His Scooter Due To Electrocution

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Toddler Passes Away Due to Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.