These celebrities immediately made way to raise funds for the Typhoon Ulysses victims who are in dire need of help.
TYPHOON ULYSSES – Many celebrities have been working hard to give back to people by pitching in with Typhoon Ulysses rescue and relief efforts.
Several areas in Luzon such as Metro Manila, Cagayan Region, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Bicol Region, and Cordillera Region have been suffering in deep waters. People who lost their loved ones and houses are currently in need of basic needs such as foods, relief goods, and among other basic things essential for survival.
In the movement as well to give back to people for supporting them are famous celebrities who are using their platforms and voice to raise funds for the typhoon victims. A lot of them came together to help out those who were most affected where some joined in rescue efforts while some led fundraising drives.
Here are some celebrities who are working hard to help:
- Heart Evangelista auctioning her favorite designer pieces where the proceeds will be donated. You can catch it in her Instagram store @shopmaisonlovemarie.
- KC Concepcion is selling her jewelry pieces “for the IMMEDIATE RESCUE & RELIEF efforts in Cagayan, Northern Philippines.”
- Miss Universe Philippines 2020 Rabiya Mateo launched donation drive for the Typhoons Ulysses and Rolly victims.
- Megan Young has a charity stream.
- Dingdong Dantes reaching out through Yes Pinoy and Aktor PH to raise funds.
- Kris Bernal uses her Instagram account to post donation drives by organizations that she and her future husband are currently supporting.
Meanwhile, as the country reeled from the effects of Typhoon Ulysses, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) reported missing people, injured individuals, and thousands of being displaces while death toll from the onslaught of the typhoon continue to rise.
- Souper Woman Distributes Relief Goods to Victims of Typhoon Ulysses in Marikina
- Young Boy Uses ‘Carton’ as Mat & Blanket After Typhoon Ulysses Hits Their Village
What can you say about this? Let us know!